cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal QUERY packet error while installing Wordpress with cPanel

Doing first time setup, all is well until it forces me to choose a theme as the last step of the setup.

No matter which theme I choose, it begins loading and then displays this message;

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in /home/dakapparel/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-easy-mode/includes/class-demo-importer.php on line 324

Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=329061 in /home/dakapparel/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1870

Anyone else have this problem?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Fatal QUERY packet error while installing Wordpress with cPanel

Hey @wowr00d

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

Seems like there's been similar errors coming up in discussions on the WordPress support forums a few months ago. Some of which sounded related to the use of the Wordfence plug-in (where temporarily disabling this seem to resolve the issue). If you're not using this plug-in, you may want to check out the discussions here as some additional suggestions were provided to non-Wordfence users to help work around it. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Hey, this is a first time setup so I can't even look at the dashboard to install/uninstall word fence in the first place. I've had a look around the all the fixes seem to come from people trying to do backups, and not just setup word press initially on the server. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @wowr00d. In looking into this, it seems we've recently started to include a plugin to help you get started. That may be where you're running into issues. If all else fails, you can try clicking "No thanks" and just set up WordPress yourself. Hope you're able to get this sorted out. 

wpwizard.jpg

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

I'm receiving the same error no matter what theme I try to select. Please help!!

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded