cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Re: Entering a multiple choice test in my wordpress site

1) I need the test to be graded automatically (multiple choice).

2) If they make at least 72% then the link for the certificate should appear and allow them to download/print the certificate.

3) Next it should also send them an email showing what they missed with the correct answer/s.

4) If they did not pass the test the first time, the student has 2 more tries to pass the test.  Three tries total and the student only has to redo the questions that were incorrect if they fail.

5) If they fail, then a screen should appear showing the questions they missed, the answer they gave that is incorrect, and allow them to select a different answer.

6) If they pass then, repeat steps 2 & 3

7) If they fail a second time, then a screen should appear showing just the questions they missed the second time and both answers they tried, and allow them to select between that last 2 answers.

😎 If they pass then, repeat steps 2 & 3

9) If they fail that, they have to wait 24 hours and can try again in 24 hours.  When they try again it is from the start, with 3 attempts again.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable
Solution

Hi @PressSite909,

So if there isn't a plugin or bit of software to do this already....

I guess you would like a programer / developer to write you a program.... for free?

Smiley Frustrated ..............................................

Looks like you need something custom here.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable
Solution

Hi @PressSite909,

So if there isn't a plugin or bit of software to do this already....

I guess you would like a programer / developer to write you a program.... for free?

Smiley Frustrated ..............................................

Looks like you need something custom here.

View solution in original post