1) I need the test to be graded automatically (multiple choice).
2) If they make at least 72% then the link for the certificate should appear and allow them to download/print the certificate.
3) Next it should also send them an email showing what they missed with the correct answer/s.
4) If they did not pass the test the first time, the student has 2 more tries to pass the test. Three tries total and the student only has to redo the questions that were incorrect if they fail.
5) If they fail, then a screen should appear showing the questions they missed, the answer they gave that is incorrect, and allow them to select a different answer.
6) If they pass then, repeat steps 2 & 3
7) If they fail a second time, then a screen should appear showing just the questions they missed the second time and both answers they tried, and allow them to select between that last 2 answers.
😎 If they pass then, repeat steps 2 & 3
9) If they fail that, they have to wait 24 hours and can try again in 24 hours. When they try again it is from the start, with 3 attempts again.
Go to Solution.
So if there isn't a plugin or bit of software to do this already....
I guess you would like a programer / developer to write you a program.... for free?
Looks like you need something custom here.
View solution in original post