• VPS & Dedicated Servers

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Looking for nearest hosting server to increase loading speed

Hello,

I am running a billing website that have almost 95% users from local area. It's basically the iesco online billing website, and most of the users are from Pakistan. I am currently using a VPS which is located in US, but as my traffic is from Pakistan, I am looking for hosting server which is located in Pakistan so that the website load faster.

Is it possible? Please advise.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Mustachkian
    Skilled I

Hi Ahmed,

I think that your answer here is pretty simple. Change your name servers to Cloudflare’s. They have servers in or near Pakistan that will help load your site in less than a second.

I’m suggesting this because I see you mentioned that you are using VPS? Most of the time a VPS hosting has more resources than Shared Hosting, but it’s also worth checking your VPS resources as well.

I’d walk you through updating your name servers to Cloudflare’s, but it’s all over YouTube and you’ll be done i less than a minute.

Regards,

Mustachkian

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Mustachkian
    Skilled I

Hi Ahmed,

I think that your answer here is pretty simple. Change your name servers to Cloudflare’s. They have servers in or near Pakistan that will help load your site in less than a second.

I’m suggesting this because I see you mentioned that you are using VPS? Most of the time a VPS hosting has more resources than Shared Hosting, but it’s also worth checking your VPS resources as well.

I’d walk you through updating your name servers to Cloudflare’s, but it’s all over YouTube and you’ll be done i less than a minute.

Regards,

Mustachkian

View solution in original post