• Website Design & Development

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Accent Color Per Webpage

My accent colors are white and black, the home page has white text in the navigation bar over the image which I like, but every other page has a black naviagation bar (so the text remains white). Is there a way to change the theme color per page? I would like white text on the home page for the navigation bar and black text on every other page so the background remains a clean white aesthetic. 

Helpppp! 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II

@KDInc 

How or if we can accomplish this depends on the platform you are on.  If you are on W+M we do not have access to the code/theme files/CSS to make those changes.

If you are on WordPress, we can easily tweak the CSS to make changes like you describe.  If you are on WordPress and want to provide your URL, I can point you in the right direction.  😉

Judith
    "Be a voice. Not an echo." ~ Anon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User II

@KDInc 

How or if we can accomplish this depends on the platform you are on.  If you are on W+M we do not have access to the code/theme files/CSS to make those changes.

If you are on WordPress, we can easily tweak the CSS to make changes like you describe.  If you are on WordPress and want to provide your URL, I can point you in the right direction.  😉

Judith
    "Be a voice. Not an echo." ~ Anon

View solution in original post