• Website Design & Development

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Merge Reseller Accounts

I recently took over a fellow web designer's business when he suddenly passed away. I took over his GoDaddy account as well that has the reseller service. I also have the reseller service in mine as well. Does anyone know a way to merge his Reseller account with mine? Really would like to not have to pay for 2 reseller accounts. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

I am also a Reseller @wdbbm and as far as I am aware what you are doing is against the Reseller Agreement? I might not be up on the latest information but last I heard Reseller plans were non-transferable? You can call Reseller support but I'd probably be very, very quiet? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

I am also a Reseller @wdbbm and as far as I am aware what you are doing is against the Reseller Agreement? I might not be up on the latest information but last I heard Reseller plans were non-transferable? You can call Reseller support but I'd probably be very, very quiet? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post