• GoDaddy Community
  • Website Design & Development
  • Website Design & Development

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Website thumbnail - Linked in

I have a problem sharing my website built in website builder on linked in. When I do this it seems to pick a really close up and blurry picture of half of my logo. It looks ridiculous and I can't work out how to change it

Langran_0-1601464153791.png

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager

Hey @Langran,

Can you share a link to your website here? We might be able to provide better answers if we can see the source.

That being said, it sounds like you might be using our Websites + Marketing website builder. With that product, there's no way to manually select which image will show up for links shared on social media sites. It usually pulls the header/cover image, but if you don't have a cover image it might pull the logo. 

If the correct image shows on other social media sites when you share the link, it could just be cached on LinkedIn. You can use the LinkedIn post inspector to check which image should show and clear the cache if necessary.

You can also try changing your theme to see if it may be a theme-related issue. If it is, you can contact support to report it. 

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.