• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Changing the Go Daddy Link on the Checkout Page Footer

Hi,

The footer on my checkout page says "powered by godaddy online store" - which I can live with, I understand that this imay provide some confidence to customers - but what I don't want is a link away from my website.  All of the text "powered by godaddy online store" is a link to godaddy.  I don't want that. Could someone please tell me how do I change the footer on the checkout page?  I have already changed the footer on my website - and this change has been implemented throughout the whole website, on every page APART from the checkout, I can't find a way to access that to change it.  Any help appreciated. 

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@MellyBelly thanks for the domain, I'll add it for tracking. Sharing individual products is a great suggestion, and we've been hearing the same request from other customers. I don't see that feature on our release calendar yet, so I'll submit feedback for that as well.

Thanks for speaking up! 

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager

Hey MellyBelly, welcome to the community!

There's not a way to adjust the checkout footer manually. Our developers are working on ways to make it sync up better with the website footer, and your request fits in really well with that. I submitted your post as feedback for our developers. If you're comfortable sharing your website domain (even if it isn't live yet), drop it in a reply on this thread. That would help us track feedback.

Thanks!

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi @Angela_B,

Thanks for replying.  My domain is:  https://hw100tuning.co.uk/

Also, has anything been looked at with regard to customers being able to link individual products in the store to their social media?  I used to get a lot of sales that way with my previous store host... if a customer "shared" any of our products on a forum or on their facebook page etc..it would generally get us some sales, but I don't have that function/ability on my godaddy store.

Thanks,

Mel 

@MellyBelly thanks for the domain, I'll add it for tracking. Sharing individual products is a great suggestion, and we've been hearing the same request from other customers. I don't see that feature on our release calendar yet, so I'll submit feedback for that as well.

Thanks for speaking up! 

View solution in original post