• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Live Stream restricting viewers

I cannot have parents in my gym at the moment. I would like to run a live stream so they can watch at home. I need to be able to restrict the viewers of the live stream to just the parents of the children in the group.

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
    Super User IV

@bristolsg 

Depending on your streaming service you "should" be able to password protect it.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Super User II

@bristolsg 

"Live Streams" can get complicated and expensive.  So not knowing your setup, look at running a Zoom Meeting or Webinar with passwords required to join.   Here's a link to the Zoom Help Center on Meetings & Webinars.

You can schedule based on your class times and password protect viewing.  Once setup you can send out invites to those parents that you want to be able to view.  They'll get an email with the link and password.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "I never lose. Either I win or I learn." ~ Me

Community Manager

Hi @bristolsg. Thanks for posting. Another thing you might be able to do with a Websites + Marketing account would be to add a private page and add the livestream on that. You can find more information on that here. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User IV

@bristolsg 

Depending on your streaming service you "should" be able to password protect it.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Super User II

@bristolsg 

"Live Streams" can get complicated and expensive.  So not knowing your setup, look at running a Zoom Meeting or Webinar with passwords required to join.   Here's a link to the Zoom Help Center on Meetings & Webinars.

You can schedule based on your class times and password protect viewing.  Once setup you can send out invites to those parents that you want to be able to view.  They'll get an email with the link and password.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "I never lose. Either I win or I learn." ~ Me

Community Manager

Hi @bristolsg. Thanks for posting. Another thing you might be able to do with a Websites + Marketing account would be to add a private page and add the livestream on that. You can find more information on that here. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.