cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect to MySQL

Hi,

I've replaced my config file by accident... and this file contains MySQL login data, like MySQL_host_name, MySQL_user_name, MySQL_user_password and MySQL_database_name. New version of file is blank, so I have to re-create these values, but so far - with no luck.

Now I can't login to MySQL database, which causes my whole webpage is not working.

Error:

Error: Unable to connect to MySQL. Debugging errno: 1045 Debugging error: Access denied for user 'jeomax_marcin'@'ip-160-153-162-131.ip.secureserver.net' (using password: YES)

Where I can take these details from ?

User name and database I can see in cPanel -> MySQL Databases section. Password is fine, I've changed it to new one just in case, but login still is not working. There's host name left, but error message I receive suggests host is good, otherwise it wouldn't connect at all.. or maybe I'm wrong ? Host name I use is simply my hosting name, and when I use the other host name, error maessage indicates that clearly.

Help, please 🙂

1 REPLY 1
Employee
Employee

Re: Can't connect to MySQL

Hello @biuro74!

Thank you for posting. I've moved your post to a board that better fits it's subject. Hopefully your question will get more attention here. 🙂 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support