cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

No Promo discount reflecting in price

Hi Team,  I my old hosting is going to expire and it will auto renew but i want only for 1 year and i have received the discounted promo code in email which is sent by your support team but when i am trying to add that promo code it is adding and showing in cart but discounted rate in not showing. It is showing the only total amount. Kindly help on this.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: No Promo discount reflecting in price

Hi @razajaveid. In the great majority of cases, the promo codes that we send out are only good for the purchase of new products. If the offer you received was in fact for a reduced renewal price and it isn't applying, it may be that you're already grandfathered into a lower price than what the promotion could offer. Promo offers are always in relation to the regular price of the product. If none of what I've sand fits your situation, then I'd suggest getting in touch with our customer care team so they can review the issue further. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted

Re: No Promo discount reflecting in price

there is no discount on normal prices