cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Not able to login to Cpanel

Whenever I am logging into my cpanel account of Deluxe hosting, I am getting below error message and kicked out of hosting account.

"Your IP address has changed. Please log in again."

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @Josh777

That indicates a session connection issue where the source IP address you are connecting from is changing. If it's your local network that's causing this, you may want to check your settings to be sure your issued IP addresses on your router are set up to allow a longer session before un-leasing your issued IP. 

If this is occurring outside of your network, you'll need to contact your ISP to see about either issuing a dedicated IP or extending the lease period on the address assigned to your local connection. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hey @Josh777

That indicates a session connection issue where the source IP address you are connecting from is changing. If it's your local network that's causing this, you may want to check your settings to be sure your issued IP addresses on your router are set up to allow a longer session before un-leasing your issued IP. 

If this is occurring outside of your network, you'll need to contact your ISP to see about either issuing a dedicated IP or extending the lease period on the address assigned to your local connection. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post