cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Shifting from Deluxe to Ultimate help improve performance?

I have bought Ultimate plan in addition to Deluxe plan. Will shifting my main wordpress website www.digitalsplendid.net from Deluxe plan to Ultimate plan help improve performance in terms of faster speed and reduced downtime?

Rajeev Bagra
1 REPLY 1
Solution

Re: Shifting from Deluxe to Ultimate help improve performance?

Hey @SplendidDigital,

There are additional resource differences between the initial Deluxe and Ultimate hosting plans. However, you can purchase resource levels as needed for your already active sites.  Migration between plans may not be necessary. 

I can't say for sure if your current site would benefit from the additional resources as I don't have direct access to your hosting account to review the existing resources your site is utilizing over this public forum. However, you're always welcome to reach out to our live support so our hosting team can help review the account for you. They can also offer some specific suggestions to help reduce resource usage as much as possible which will overall increase the performance and reliability of your site resolving online during high traffic times. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support