Accessing email from your Palm Pre
Accessing your Exchange Email account from your Palm Pre® is simple.
Before continuing, you need to know which version of Exchange your mailbox uses. For more information, see Finding your email version.
To Use Your Palm Pre with Hosted Exchange
- On the Home Screen, tap the Mail icon.
- Go to the Email tab, and then select Manual Setup.
- From the Add an Account menu, select Mail Type, and then tap Exchange (EAS).
- Complete the following:
- Email Address — Enter your Hosted Exchange email address.
- Incoming Mail Server — Type one of the following, based on your Hosted Exchange Email version:
- Exchange 2007 — mail.ex1.secureserver.net
- Exchange 2010 — mail.ex2.secureserver.net, mail.ex3.secureserver.net, or mail.ex4.secureserver.net
- Domain — Leave this field blank.
- Username — Enter your Hosted Exchange email address.
- Password — Enter your Hosted Exchange email password.
- Click Sign In.
As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Palm Pre™ is a registered trademark of Sprint Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.