Add a PayPal button for donations or single items
Add up to 15 PayPal buttons to your website. Use each button to sell a single product, or enable customers to donate to a cause you choose. This is separate from adding a payment method to your Online Store in the checkout screen (Ecommerce plan) or accepting payments for online appointments (Premium plan).
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your site to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Go to the page and location you want to add the PayPal button, and add a section.
- Search for the PayPal Button section and select Add next to the layout choice you want to use.
- Select your section to begin customizing its text, photo, and settings. If you don't have a PayPal account yet, select PayPal Settings, then select Create PayPal Account and follow the prompts.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.