Add a project in The Hub
Within The Hub you can set up projects to help track and manage the work you need to do for your clients or to grow your own business.
Note: The Hub by GoDaddy Pro is a different experience with different features than the standard GoDaddy Pro dashboard. You'll need to switch to The Hub before using the steps below.
- Log in to The Hub.
- On the left-hand menu, select Projects.
- Select the Add Project button.
- Select a template to use for your project.
- Enter a project name and choose an Estimated due date.
- You can add a client now or do it later.
- Select Launch Project
The project will now appear in your list of active projects.