Add an image for a product in WooCommerce
From within the WordPress dashboard you can add a featured image to an existing or new product on your WooCommerce store.
- Log in to WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, click Products.
- From the list of products, click the product you want to update with an image.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, in the Product image section, click Set product image.
- Click the Upload Files tab.
Note: If you previously uploaded the image to your Media Library, then you can skip to the last step.
- Click the Select Files button.
- Locate the image on your local computer, select it and click the Open button.
- Confirm the correct image is selected on the Media Library tab, and click the blue Set product image button at the bottom-right.
- Click the Save Draft or Publish button near the top-right.