Add columns to my WordPress post or page
You can change the design of your posts or pages by using the column block. It will allow you to use columns with content on your WordPress site.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- On the left-side menu, select Posts or Pages.
- Hover over the post or page you want to edit and then select Edit.
- At the upper-left corner, select Toggle block inserter.
- On the left-side menu, under Design, select Columns. The column block will be added to the bottom of the post or page.
- Select a variation you would like to use twice.
- Select each column and then select Add block to add content to the columns.
- (Optional) Select any column from the block, select Select Columns and then use the up and down arrows to move the column block around the post or page.
- Select Update.
After you see the Page updated notification at the lower-left corner, the column block is successfully added to your site.
- Discover more about the block editor for WordPress in their support documentation.