Add existing contacts as email subscribers
Add existing contacts as email marketing subscribers one by one. After you've added contacts as email subscribers, you can organize them into email lists.
Required: For legal purposes, you must add a physical address for your site before sending emails. You can access this by selecting Settings, and then Email Marketing. You must also have a contact's permission to send them marketing emails.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- On your dashboard, select Connections, and then choose All.
- Select the contact's name to open their interactions, then select the contact's name again to open their profile.
- Select the Subscriber checkbox (make sure you have their permission to send them marketing emails), then select Save.