Add my email to Outlook on iPhone
Step 5 of the Set up my Professional Email series.
Add your Professional Email account to Outlook for iPhone. Then you can send and receive business emails from your phone.
- Open Outlook.
- New users: Tap Get Started.
- Existing users: If you have one account, tap your Profile icon > Add Mail.
- Existing users: If you have two or more accounts, tap your Profile icon > Settings > Add Mail Account.
- Enter your Professional Email address and tap Add Account.
- Enter your:
- Password: Professional Email password.
- Display Name: Full name or business name.
- Description: Up to you (optional field).
- Tap Sign In. Outlook for iPhone auto-discovers your email account settings and loads your Inbox. Otherwise, see the Troubleshooting section of this article below.
- If you don't see any emails in your Inbox, try toggling to Other. Or, if you have more than one email account on Outlook, use the Inbox icons to switch between accounts.
- Once your Inbox loads in Outlook, send yourself a test email to confirm your email address is ready to go.
If Outlook can't auto-discover your email account, toggle Advanced settings to review and edit your port and server settings. Then, tap Sign In.
A) IMAP Incoming Mail Server: imap.secureserver.net:993
B) IMAP Password: Workspace email password
C) SMTP Outgoing Mail Server: smtpout.secureserver.net:465 (try port 587 as an alternative)
D) SMTP Password: Workspace email password