Add my Professional Email to Outlook (Windows)
Step 5 of the Set up my Professional Email series.
Add your Professional Email account to Outlook 2016 or newer for Windows. Then you can send and receive business emails from Outlook on your Windows PC.
- Open Outlook.
- Select File, then Add Account.
- Enter your Professional Email address and select Connect.
- Choose IMAP.
- Under Incoming mail, enter the Server and Port.
- Server: imap.secureserver.net
- Port: 993
- For the encryption method, select SSL/TLS from the list.
- Under Outgoing mail, enter the Server and Port.
If you haven't opened Outlook before, you'll see a welcome screen.
Note: If Outlook automatically discovers your IMAP account, enter your password and select Connect, then skip to step 11.
- Server: smtpout.secureserver.net
- Port: 465 or 587