Add my Professional Email to Samsung Email on Android
Step 5 of the Set up my Professional Email series.
Add your Professional Email account to Samsung Email on your Android. Then you can send and receive business emails from your phone.
- Open your Email app.
- New users: you'll see Set up Email.
- Existing users: select Menu, tap Settings, and select Add account.
- On the Set up Email screen, select Other.
- Type your Email address and Password, and tap Sign in.
The Samsung Email app auto-discovers your email account settings and loads your email.
- If your Android can't auto-discover your email account, see the Use IMAP settings to add my Professional Email to a client.
- Microsoft 365 users, see Add my Microsoft 365 email to Samsung Email on Android.