Add my tracking number to an order in Managed WordPress Ecommerce and Managed WooCommerce Stores
With Managed WooCommerce Stores, you can add shipment tracking information directly into your WooCommerce Orders. This article explains the steps to add a tracking number to an order.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Navigate to WooCommerce and click on Orders.
- Find the order that you want to add tracking information to, and in the Shipment tracking column, select [+] Add shipment tracking. A modal will appear.
- Enter the shipment tracking number that your carrier has provided to you. The system will attempt to automatically provide a tracking URL and carrier name.
- If the automatic detection didn't work, you can manually add a Tracking URL and Carrier name, and select Next.
- Select which line items from the order will be included in this shipment.
- If desired, check the box to Mark this order as complete.
- Select Save shipment tracking.
Your customer will now receive an email to let them know their shipment is on the way. You can view your tracking number, carrier, and number of line items that are tracked. If a tracking URL was added, clicking on the tracking number will allow you to view the tracking information on your carrier's site.
- Learn more about the Item Shipped email.
- To learn more about the shipment tracking features built into Managed WooCommerce Stores check out these answers to common questions.