Cancel a domain account transfer
If you change your mind, you can cancel a domain account transfer and keep the domain in your current account. Canceling the account transfer won't cancel the domain, and the domain contact info won't change either.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Transfers page. (Need help signing in? Find your username or password.)
- Make sure you have the Transfers Out button selected and are on the Request Sent tab.
- Select the checkbox next to the domain transfers you want to cancel. Or, select the checkbox next to Domain and then choose Select All.
- Select Cancel Transfer.
- In the new window, select Cancel Transfer again to confirm the cancellation.
We'll cancel the account transfer immediately, but it may take up to 15 minutes for your account to show the changes.
- Keep your portfolio organized by assigning domains to profiles and adding domains to folders.
- Make sure you turn on auto-renew to continue your domain registration uninterrupted.
- Set up 2-step verification for the best security on your domains and account.