Change a page element in WordPress
Modifying an existing page element in WordPress usually requires a plugin or manual customization. When changing elements on your site, you have two options:
- Call our support number and one of our experts can do it for you for a fee.
- Do it yourself following the instructions in the tables below.
WordPress Premium Support
Our support experts can perform the following services for you for a fee:
- Change or remove text, a picture or a link.
- Change the position of a sidebar.
- Add, remove or change social media icons to the site.
- Add, remove or change a newsletter opt-in.
- Add, remove or change an author box to the blog posts.
Do it yourself
|To do it yourself, see one of these steps||Difficulty|
|Add an author box to WordPress posts||Basic|
|Add social media buttons to WordPress||Basic|
|Add a newsletter opt-in in WordPress||Basic|
|Change the layout of a page or post in WordPress||Difficult|
|Add an image to a post or page in WordPress||Basic|
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.