Change my Office 365 email password from the Email & Office dashboard
As the GoDaddy account holder and/or the administrator for your Office 365 email plan, you can change your own password from the Email & Office dashboard.
If you're not account holder or admin, you can send yourself a password reset email from the Office 365 login page if you have set a recovery email address.
You can watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
- Sign in to Email & Office dashboard (enter your GoDaddy username and password).
- In the Users section, click Manage next to your email address.
- Under Manage, click Password.
- Enter a New Password and enter it again in Confirm password.
- Click Save. Password changes can take up to 30 minutes to take into effect.
Show me how
- Make future password resets easier by setting or updating your recovery email address.