Change my privacy email forwarding settings
All eligible domains registered with GoDaddy have all domain contact info automatically substituted with proxy details from our privacy service provider, Domains By Proxy®. Domains with Domains By Proxy® enabled get a private, unique email address to protect your personal info on the WHOIS directory. Set up this email address to forward messages to your preferred email account, change your settings to choose how you want to receive your emails or turn off email forwarding completely.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select the specific domain you'll be updating to access the Domain Settings page.
- In the Domain Privacy section, select Edit email settings next to Email forwarding.
- Select your email forwarding settings and enter your preferred email address when appropriate:
- Forward all email to this email: Every email sent to your Domains By Proxy® email address will be sent to your preferred email address. Enter your preferred email address in the available field.
- Filter for spam and forward to this email: We'll check for spam emails sent to your Domains By Proxy® email address and remove those, so you'll only receive legitimate messages. Enter your preferred email address in the available field.
- Do not forward email: You won't receive any emails sent to your Domains By Proxy® email address.
- Select Save to confirm your changes.
- Respond to a forwarded message by composing a new email message to the sender's email address, which can be found in the subject line of the forwarded email message. Sending a new email message means you willingly expose your personal email address to the recipient.
- Upgrade your domain protection to increase the security and protection on your domains.