Check my website security in GoDaddy Pro
Run a website security check in GoDaddy Pro to make sure that:
- No malware exists on the website
- There are no vulnerable plugin versions
- The website tests clean with services like Google Safe Browsing, Norton Safe Web, and ESET
Note: The security check will look for debug.log file in wp-content folder and it will check if WP_DEBUG is set to TRUE in wp-config.php file. If either one of those is found, the results will show that vulnerability is detected.To run a security check on your website:
- Log in to your GoDaddy Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Sites in the left sidebar.
- Hover over the website and click Open website dashboard.
- Click Security in the left sidebar and then click Activate Security Check.
- Click Activate in Free Security Check section.
- Click Run security check.