Choose my blog page in WordPress
Here's how to choose which page will display blog posts on your WordPress site.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the left-side menu, select Appearance > Customize.
- Select Homepage Settings.
- To display your posts on the home page, under Your homepage displays, select Your latest posts.
- To use another page as a blog page, under Your homepage displays, select A static page. From the Home page list, select the page you want to use as the home page, and from the Posts page list, select the page you want to use for your blog.
Note: If you haven't yet created a page you want to use as your blog or home page, under the corresponding section, select + Add new page. Enter the new page title and select Add.
Your blog posts will appear on the selected page now.
- In WordPress, pages are not added to the navigation menu automatically. If you don't use your home page for your blog, add the blog page to the navigation menu to help your customers find it more easily.