Choose site fonts
Don't know a Bodoni Bold from a Baskerville Old Face? Not to worry. You can choose from more than a dozen font combinations, all aimed at conveying your site's particular style. Or you can click through the preset color-font themes and then further customize your font.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit Site and your site's current color-font combo appears in the Theme panel.
- To customize your type, select Fonts (desktop) or Theme and then Fonts (mobile).
- Select another font from the list or use the four-dot bar to adjust its size, then select Done.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, use another of your domains or buy a new one.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site or Publish.
Note: Not happy with your new color and font? start over by selecting Restore original theme settings at the bottom of the Theme panel.