Clear cache for your Web Application Firewall (WAF)
After you make changes to your Web Application Firewall (WAF), you can clear the cache to force your changes to take effect.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Website Security and Backups, select Manage next to the Website Security account you want to manage.
- Under Firewall, select Details.
- Under Performance, select Clear Cache.
- Once the cache has been cleared a message will appear in the top right hand corner: The cache for coolexample.com is being cleared. Note that it may take up to two minutes for it to be fully flushed.