Clear your cache
Your Managed WordPress account has caching features including the CDN cache, which can improve your load times. However, your cache might cause problems and need to be "flushed" (or cleared) if you:
- Made manual changes to your database or WordPress site files outside of the admin controls (e.g. via sFTP or through phpMyAdmin).
- Made changes to your site but you don't see those changes on the Internet.
- Manually migrated your site instead of using the built-in migration tool.
- Log in to WordPress (Need help opening your product?).
- At the top of the page, select Managed WordPress > Flush Cache.