Close my account
Closing your GoDaddy account will permanently delete all associated information.
- When it’s been more than 24 hours since you deleted your products, go to your GoDaddy Contact Preferences page. You might be prompted to sign in.
- In the Privacy section, select Account.
- Read the entire Close Account message.
- Next to I understand this action cannot be undone, select the checkbox, and then select Close Account.
- If there are no products remaining in your account, you'll see a success message confirming your account is closed.
- If there are still products in your account, we'll remind you to delete those products. You must then wait at least 24 hours before trying to close your account.
Note: To the extent necessary based on legitimate purposes to fulfill our corporate obligations, such as those necessary for record-keeping and other legal purposes, certain data may be retained in accordance with our document retention policies.
- If you have more than one GoDaddy account, contact a GoDaddy Guide to merge your accounts.