Create a Buyer Profile with domain registration defaults
If you're planning to purchase batches of domains, save time by setting up a Buyer Profile. At purchase time, assign a Profile to automatically set the registration time period, DNS location and contact info, and turn on (or off) auto-renewal for all domains in your cart.
- Go to your GoDaddy My Profile page. You might be prompted to log in.
- Select Domain Defaults and then select Add Profile.
- Enter a Buyer Profile Name, and then choose Yes to set the profile as your Default. Even if you don't set this profile as the default, you still get the option to select this profile at purchase time.
- From the Always register my domains for list, select a registration time period (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 years - affects domain prices in the cart at checkout time).
- Select whether you want domains to renew Automatically or Manually.
- If you want DNS Control, enter your nameservers. Otherwise go to the next step.
- Complete the Domain Contact Information section.
Note: Select Use this information for my Technical, Administrative, and Billing contacts to use the same information for all your contacts.
- Click Save Changes.
- Now that you've set up your Buyer Profile, here are a few other tips for maintaining your GoDaddy account.