Create a directory in my Linux Hosting account
Follow these steps to create new directories with cPanel's File Manager in your Linux Hosting account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the upper left corner of the account Dashboard, select File Manager.
- In the cPanel File Manager, navigate to the location where you want the new directory and then click +Folder.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Create New Folder.
- For File Manager help, see the cPanel documentation.