Create a single-purpose voucher template
Follow the steps below to create a single-purpose voucher template. Vouchers can be redeemed for goods/services that are purchased in your WooCommerce store or physical location
- Log in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Vouchers > Voucher Templates.
- Select Add Voucher Template.
- On the General tab, enter the Template name, select Single purpose (for a particuluar product / service) as the Voucher type, whether the voucher can be redeemed online, and various formatting preferences.
- On the Images tab, set the background image by choosing one of the default options or by uploading your own image.
- Work through the other voucher template settings to add fields to your template and determine their positioning:
Note:You can add more images to let customers choose their desired background, but they must have the same dimensions as the primary image. Field placements must match between various images, since swapping backgrounds does not reposition the voucher fields. When you create your background images, we recommend using high resolution / 300 DPI (instead of the default 72 DPI), and setting the voucher to a corresponding level.<
- Product Name
- Product SKU
- Product Price
- Product Quantity
- Voucher Number (required if online redemptions are enabled)
- Expiration Date
- Purchaser Name
- Recipient Name
- Recipient Email