Create copy of a file or folder in my Linux Hosting account
You can create exact copies of files in your Linux Hosting account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the top left-hand corner of the account Dashboard, select File Manager.
- In the cPanel File Manager, select the file or folder, and then select Copy.
- Complete the fields, and then select Copy Files.
- For more help, see the cPanel documentation for File Manager.