Create coupon codes to offer discounts to customers.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- From the Promote tab, click Coupons.
- Click Add Coupon.
- Fill in the fields as needed:
Create Coupon Fields What to do... Coupon code Enter your own or click Get a code to generate and insert a number.
(You can create up to 500 codes.)
Discount off total Enter an amount or percent off the order subtotal (before shipping or taxes) Coupons start
Set a start and end date for offer.
(Coupon expires 00:00 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time on end date.)
Options If desired, select:
- Limit to a product or category
- Set maximum number of products per order that will receive the discount
- Limit number of total uses
- Require minimum order total
- Click Save, and the Coupons page lists the new coupon.
- Click the pencil icon next to a coupon to change it or the trash icon to delete it.
Note: This article addresses how to create a coupon using the Premium Online Store product. This is not for the GoCentral Online Store product.
Note: Customers who receive the coupon code can apply it during checkout.
- To further promote your store, see Connect to Facebook.
To learn more about coupons and other promotional methods, see Promoting your products with social media.