Create email signup form
The Online Store enables you to create a signup form for customers to submit their email addresses. Using this feature, along with the included GoDaddy Email Marketing Starter Plan, lets you boost return store visits by alerting subscribers to sales and other promotions.
This feature is available only in these English-speaking countries: the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Philippines, Singapore, and India — regardless of the currency used on your store.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Online Store, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- At the top of your screen, go to the Promote tab and click Promote, and look for the Email Signups panel near the bottom of the page.
- Click Turn On.
- In the Collect Email Signups On Your Storefront window, enter a custom message for your customers.
- Click Save, and a signup form will be added to your storefront's Contact Us and checkout pages. (Click View Store to see it. Its location depends on which theme you use.)
- The Promote Your Store page reappears where you can Turn Off or Edit the signup form any time.