Customize my reseller storefront navigation menu
Your custom storefront navigation menu can enhance your customer's experience with industry-specific keywords and unique pages. You can personalize your navigation menu and add pages, edit product category names, change page URLs and adjust the visibility of your product offerings.
Note: Custom additions to your menu won't translate and are presented to all markets in the language used in your menu choices.
- Sign in to your Reseller Control Center (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Settings, then click Navigation.
- Complete any of the following:
- Edit the top-level product category name to be a short (one or two words) summary of the products or pages in the sub-category below.
- Click the icon to hide or show the product or page on your storefront navigation menu.
- Edit the name of the product sub-categories so the product or page name appeals to your customers.
- Edit the URL that appears in the address bar when visiting that product page, which can improve SEO rankings and provide marketing material through custom product pages.
- Add a new product sub-category by clicking Add New Link, such as if you’re selling products or services from a company other than GoDaddy.
- If you need to undo your changes, click the icon which returns the default navigation menu settings.
- To confirm your changes, click Publish. It will take a few minutes for your changes to appear on your storefront navigation menu.
- If you're using the WordPress plugin for your site, be sure to update your permalinks.
- You can customize your storefront further by using a custom domain.
- Update and manage your product offerings and pricing.
Click the icon to left of the product category to hide the entire category from the navigation menu on your storefront. You can click the eye icon again if you want the product category to remain visible in the navigation header.
You can edit product and category menus to help your customers find the products they need and provide a uniform navigation experience across your entire storefront. To edit a product category, click Edit and fill out the following details:
Note: The top-level category names will show in your primary navigation menu. The product sub-categories will show as drop-down options under the top-level category.
Click Add New Category to create a top-level category and sub-categories. New categories can differentiate your storefront from competitors with unique products or services.
Click Add New Link to add a custom page to your storefront like an About Us page. You can link to your own custom storefront built using our WordPress plugin or APIs.