Display a calendar on my website
Once you've completed the steps in Set up my calendar, you're ready to share a public calendar on your website. If you haven't copied your source calendar's iCal URL, as explained that article, you'll need to do that first.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit.
- Click the green plus to add a section to a page.
- Click Calendar in the right panel.
- Click a layout in the Calendar panel.
- When an Events placeholder calendar appears on your page, click Events in the right panel.
- Enter a Title for your calendar. (It doesn't have to match the source calendar's name.)
- Copy the iCal URL you saved from your source calendar and paste it into the Calendar URL field.
If you see "Calendar synced! But no event found in current calendar," it means that GoCentral didn't find any upcoming events in your calendar to show on your website.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, buy a new domain or use another of your domains.
- When you're done, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).
To delete a calendar, click Remove Section at bottom of the right panel.