Dive in: Browse essential articles
These are the essential articles for managing your GoDaddy account. Use this list as a guide to learn more about tasks like working with delegates, renewing your products and services and setting up payment methods.
Explore my account
Set up your account and open your products.
- Create a GoDaddy account
- Sign in to my GoDaddy account
- Update my GoDaddy account profile
- Open my product
Keep my account secure
Change your account password and enhance security with 2-step verification.
- Change my GoDaddy account password
- Check my GoDaddy account activity
- Enable 2-step verification
- Change my 2-step verification phone number
Work with delegates
Invite others to access your account or request access to other accounts.
- What is delegate access?
- Delegate access: Levels of permission
- Invite a delegate to access my GoDaddy account
- Accept a request to access my account
- Change a delegate's access level
- Remove a delegate user from my account
- Request access to another person's GoDaddy account
- Access another person's account as a delegate
Renew my products and services
Manually or automatically pay for your subscriptions.
Manage my billing information
Add, change and update your payment methods and view your receipts.
- Add a payment method to my GoDaddy account
- Change my subscription payment method
- Change my credit card expiration date or billing address
- Delete a payment method
- View my GoDaddy receipts
Troubleshoot my account
Find solutions to common problems.
- Reset my GoDaddy password
- I forgot my username
- I can't sign in to my GoDaddy account
- Troubleshoot: 2-step verification
- Regain access to my domain or my account
Contact a GoDaddy Guide
Find your Support PIN or customer number, then call us for more help.
Know my privacy rights
Learn how we keep your information private.
Close my account or products
Delete your account and products or request a refund.