Download and install Microsoft Teams on my PC
Go to your Microsoft 365 account to install Microsoft Teams on your Windows PC.
- You need an Online Business Essentials, Business Professional, Premium Security, or Business Enterprise plan to follow the steps below. If you have Online Business Essentials, you can download the Teams app, but not any of the other Microsoft 365 apps.
- Check if you already have Teams intalled by going to the Start menu on your PC and entering Microsoft Teams. If Teams is already installed, you're all set. Otherwise, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to Microsoft 365. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- Select the menu button, and then select Teams.
- After Teams loads, select the settings menu in the upper-right corner, then select Download the desktop app.
- Save and runrun the downloaded file.
- Sign in with your Microsoft 365 email address and password.
You now have Teams on your computer.
- Download all of the Microsoft 365 desktop apps, including Teams, in your Email & Office Dashboard.