Download and install Office
Install Microsoft 365 apps (like Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) on up to 5 devices per user.
- You must have a Business Professional, Premium Security or Business Enterprise email plan to install Office apps through the Email & Office Dashboard.
- If you already have an older version of Office on your computer, uninstall it before downloading the new version that comes with your plan. Find out how to uninstall Office on a PC or uninstall Office on a Mac.
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard:
- Select Download Office to open your Microsoft 365 account. You might be asked to sign in using your email address and password.
- If you’re a user, go to the Setup section of the Dashboard to see the Download Office option.
- Select Install Office. The installation file will begin to download. If prompted, select Save. You need to select your preferred language and Office version before you can begin installation.
- Once the file downloads, open the file and follow the steps provided to install your Office apps.
- When you open your new Office apps, sign in using your Microsoft 365 email address and password. You might need to select your account type as Work or school, not Personal, to continue.
- Download and install Office apps for iPhone or iPad
- Download and install Office apps for Android
- Check my number of installs