Download and save an email message
If you ever need to save a local copy of a specific email, you may save any message as an
.EML file from within your Workspace webmail. To use this feature you will need to be in Classic View. If you are currently using Updated View, click the Classic View link on the top right. You can always switch back by clicking the Updated View in the same location.
- Log in to your Workspace Email.
- Open the message you want to save.
- In the top right corner of the page, click the More Actions menu.
- Select Save and click Apply.
.EMLfile will download automatically or you will be prompted to select a folder to save to.
- You can also Forward messages as attachment, if needed.