Edit FTP users in my Linux Hosting account
Use the cPanel FTP manager to edit the password and quota for FTP users in your Linux Hosting account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the upper left corner of the account Dashboard, click FTP Manager.
- In the cPanel FTP Accounts page, in the FTP Accounts section, next to the FTP user account you want to edit, select either Change Password or Change Quota.
- Make your changes and then click Change Password or Change Quota.
- You can't edit the path to the working directory for an FTP user account in cPanel. You must delete the user account, create a new one, and assign a new working directory to the new account. For more information, see Remove FTP users from my Linux Hosting account and Add FTP users to my Linux Hosting account.
- For help with cPanel, see the cPanel documentation for the FTP Accounts feature.