Edit header options for my WordPress site
You can customize standard options in your WordPress site header like your logo, site title, tagline, and site icon.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the left-side menu, select Appearance and then Customize.
Note: If you see Editor instead of Customize after you select Appearance, check out this article to learn how to edit header options in the new Site Editor.
- Select Site Identity or Header and then Site Identity. You will see options to edit the logo, site title, tagline, and site icon. The options vary depending on your theme.
- Select Publish to apply the changes.
- Add pages to my navigation menu in WordPress
- Edit footer text in your WordPress dashboard
- Change the header in WordPress by editing the header.php file.