Edit photoThe photo editing tool enables you to crop, rotate, color correct, add text and much more to your photos.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Select the photo you want to edit.
- To edit the cover image in the header section, select anywhere in the header to open the right panel and select Cover Media.
- To edit images in other sections on your site, select the image.
- Drag the slider below the image to zoom in or out on the image. To reposition what is seen, click and drag the image within the window.
- Select Rotate to rotate the image 90 degrees clockwise; repeat as needed.
- Use the Black and White toggle to create a dramatic effect.
- Use the icons above the image to change the shape of the image.
- Add alt text (or alternative text) to the Image Description box. Describe what the image is to help site visitors using screen readers or those with slower connections. Alt text also improves your page's search engine rank.
- To add text, resize, adjust the color and more, select Edit.
- When you finish editing the photo, select Done, or click anywhere in the preview window to open a new section of your site.
- Your changes are saved automatically. When you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
• Use the pane on the left to add an image, text, graphics or a shape to your current image.
• Use the pane on the right to add filters, adjust things like contrast, exposure, saturation, crop, add shadows, increase or decrease opacity, rotate, or add other effects like blur, tint, mask and blend.
• Resize the image by clicking the image itself and dragging a corner of the image to make it smaller on the canvas.
• Once you’re done editing the photo, select Continue.