Edit products in my Reseller Store plugin
Step 3 of the Managed WordPress for resellers series.
The Reseller Store plugin imports the product catalog with your prices. You can edit your products in the plugin to change their names, descriptions and other features.
Note: Some products can only be sold in specific markets, and won't appear if your account is setup for a different market. For example, Professional Email isn't available in the U.S. market, so it won't appear if your plug-in is set to the U.S.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- From your WordPress Dashboard, select Reseller Store.
- Hover over a product name and click Edit.
- You can edit the product name, description, add to cart button, search field, if it goes directly to cart for checkout or stays on the page.
- Click Update. Any newly added GoDaddy products will automatically be added to your products.