Enable SSH for my Linux Hosting account
SSH is a secure method of connecting to your hosting account to move files and execute commands. Here's how to enable SSH for your Linux Hosting account.
Note: You don't need to configure any public or private keys with Linux Hosting.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, under Settings click Server.
- Next to SSH access, click Manage.
- Click the SSH access switch to turn it on. The switch turns green and your SSH credentials appear in the list. Use these credentials to log in to cPanel via SSH.
- Now you can connect via a SSH client.