Enable the enhanched checkout for WooCommerce stores
The new, enhanced checkout experience is enabled by default if your site meets the following requirements:
- Use Stripe for Woocommerce as your payment gateway (credit card and Apple Pay/Google Pay are only supported for now),
- Or, use WooCommerce PayPal Payments
- Use PHP 7.4+
However, if you disabled the enhanched checkout and you want to enable it again, you can follow the steps below to proceed:
- Sign in to WordPress
- Go to Appearance and then Customize.
- Next, click on the WooCommerce option and then on Checkout.
- You can find the Disable GoDaddy Checkout checkbox on the bottom of the side-menu. Click on it to re-enable the enhanced checkout experience.
- Click on the Publish button on the top of the page when you're ready to save the changes.
- You should now see the enhanced checkout when you add an item to your cart and visit the checkout page. If you don’t see it, try clearing your browser cache and refreshing.
- Find out how you can use the enhanced checkout for WooCommerce stores
- Learn how to disable the enhanced checkout
- Check this article on how to edit the enhanced checkout
- Click here for some frequently asked questions for the enhanced checkout